Fresh Start Cleaning is NOW HIRING!
Welcome to Fresh Start Cleaning, a trusted provider of exceptional residential and commercial cleaning services in Belleville/O’Fallon, Illinois and the Greater Metro-East Area. We are thrilled to announce that we are actively seeking Part-Time and Full-Time Cleaning Technicians to join our team.
As a member of our team, you will enjoy competitive compensation and benefits, in addition to working in a positive and self-motivated environment. Our company culture is centered around our mission of giving back time to our clients by providing top-notch cleaning services, while also delivering clean and sanitary spaces to families and businesses in our community.
At Fresh Start Cleaning, we are committed to fostering a collaborative and supportive workplace that encourages growth and professional development. As a Cleaning Technician, you will have the opportunity to work with a great team of professionals who take pride in their work and strive to exceed client expectations on every project.
- Top wages for the residential cleaning industry some of our employees make up to $22 per hour plus tips.
- When using your vehicle, you will be paid miles (must have proof of liability insurance).
- Paid on Major National Holidays (New Year’s Day, 4th of July, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, Labor Day, Memorial Day). Paid
- Paid while you train.
- Starting pay will be based on experience and job history.
Full-Time Employee Benefits (Average of 32 hours a week):
- Health Benefits
- Paid Sick Days/ PTO/ Paid Holidays after 3 years
- Retirement Benefits (IRA)
What is required by applicants:
- Must have your own vehicle, valid license, and vehicle insurance. Fresh Start Cleaning Co. may not have company vehicles available for everyone.
- Must have good job history (2-3 years continuous employment)
- Be self-motivated, positive attitude, of good integrity
- Must be able to show up and work Monday-Friday (potentially Saturdays) at 7:00 A.M.- 5 P.M. Hours vary depending on the number of scheduled appointments. Most days you start at 7:45 A.M. and off by 3:30 P.M.
- It is preferred that you live locally approximately 10 miles from our office.
- Friendly and courteous
- Valid Drivers License
- Pass a criminal background check
- Pass drug screen
- Must be able to lift 35lbs
- Must be able to do work on your feet